Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this page.
- You must call before the event to pre-register. Slots are limited. Once slots are filled, pre-registration will close.
- When you pre-register, you will be assigned to a time slot. To ensure service, you must arrive at your assigned time, though it may be a while before your child is seen by a dentist.
- Patients will be seen as quickly as possible, but please be prepared to spend several hours at the event. (Don’t forget medication, diapers, snacks, etc.)
- All children/patients must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- For accommodations on the basis of disability, please notify us when you pre-register.
- Directions to the College: From Lincoln Blvd., turn east on NE 10th, then turn left on Stonewall Avenue. Stonewall Garage is on the east side of the street and the College of Dentistry building is on the west side of the street. Follow the signs to the atrium entrance.
OU Kids’ Day is sponsored by
Free dental care for children ages 4 to 12 provided by OU dental students under the supervision of licensed dentists.
February 25, 2017
Time slots will be assigned upon pre-registration
Free cleanings, fillings, crowns/caps
OU College of Dentistry, 1201 N. Stonewall Ave., Oklahoma City
Free parking at Stonewall Garage located northeast of college
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Pre-registration will open Feb. 7, 2017. The pre-registration phone number is 607-4755